Thursday, January 21, 2010

Creativity.



It's the best feeling ever. It's like when you get a good idea, or someone says something that strikes a thought in your head and you just can't get it out. It's like raaaaiiiiiinnnn on your wedddding day, it's a free riiiide... Ok not exactly like that but it is exciting. I love feeling like I can achieve something. It's such a hopeful feeling. Like feeling good at something. Like feeling like you might be kinda cool person in some weird way. Like if you trip over something and look around to see if anyone noticed and only your best friend saw and she winks and smiles and lets you know that you're still a really cool person. HA. Ya, that feeling happens to me occationally thanks to LilyWhite. designs This is one of my favorite gifts God gave me. Being able to sew with my best friend and make weird things that glorify my Jesus, and somehow through the grace of God people feel like buying it...It's such an incredibly humbling present that Jesus gave to Abbie and I. Thank you Jesus for appointing "the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things-and the things that are not- to nullify the things that are, that no one may boast before him." -1 Corinthians 1:27-29. I disqualify myself everyday from being able to do anything for Christ without feeling like a hypocrite. But praise Jesus that I can boast in the cross of Christ. That is Hope.


New Zipper wrist-lets. Created 1/21/10. Fun morning of creativity.

2 comments:

  1. As my momma says "the gifts and callings of God are without repentance." So don't apologize for the gifts you have, rejoice in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a girl in bww the other day wearing a super cute purse..... i was super stoked that i recognized it as one of yours :)

    ReplyDelete