Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday.


Today has been been a wonderfully non-typical Saturday full of sleeping in, cleaning out my fridge, sewing, cooking, and showering. Yes, i just mentioned showering. Only because it is the first one in 3 days. Gross? Not really. My bathroom is approximately 50 degrees Fahrenheit (Jared just google'd how to spell that for me. Don't be impressed) because I live in an amazing old brick building with two huge windows in the bathroom. Fantastic for spring, not so much for winter weather. So the point of all this brings us to this current moment. When I am sitting and blogging. My BFF suggested that I begin to blog, and I always say there is no time like the present so here I go. Click here for quite the musical delight. Alright, not at all but if you want a 15 year old boy to buy you a puppy, this is a great resource... :) Have a wonderfully relaxing Saturday. Next on my agenda, researching and gaining an opinion on Yoga.

2 comments: